Monday, October 5, 2009

Thankful Monday #2

Today I have been almost giddy... T-48 hours and I will be looking at this over my balcony!


I have worked the past 5 Saturdays in a row and this Saturday my friends... I will NOT be working. I will be at the BEACH!!! For my sanity, my health and to salvage my soul and my brain I have to leave Auburn for a short time. The first few days will be just me and Mom. Oh how I cherish our time and this will be no different. Mom is going to teach me to smock! Some of the other things we will be doing while we are there: reading, sleeping, eating, sleeping, time in the word and did I say sleeping?

Dad, Trey and Kat and maybe Court (please, pretty please) will join us Thursday night! I plan to consume lots of seafood, a mojito from Bud and Alley's, Manicotti from Angelina's, and that's just to start the week. My excitement about this trip is slightly over the top. I have never been so ready for a vacation... work sure does put vacations into perspective!

So, on this drab rainy Monday I am thankful for rest, relaxation and the ability and the means to go to the beach!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Scott family said...

I'm so excited you're learning how to smock! Maybe you can teach me! :) Have fun at the beach and happy vacation!

Anne Marie said...

jealous.