For my second post I thought it only appropriate to discuss why I have come to Auburn. At first I was convinced it was my job, however, I have been proven completely wrong. I was brought back to Auburn to hang out with the most amazing girls on Wednesday nights.
For the past two months, several girls have gathered in Creekside for Wednesday Night Bible Study. When I first discussed doing this, I imagined 6 or 7 people weekly gathering for dessert and a little time in the word. The Lord completely proved me wrong. In my faithlessness, He was faithful. We have come to average 15 to 20 girls a week, and it isn't the number that surprised me, but rather their commitment to take what we have learned through the Psalms and apply it to their walk's with our Savior and their daily lives. We have enjoyed some great dessert, coffee, and fellowship, but I think we can all say we were abundantly surprised to see the Lord bless us with such amazing community this summer. Thank you girls for showing me why the Lord brought me back to Auburn. The reason is in each meeting Wednesday night through what you teach me! And Jesus said, "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."Here are a few pics of these precious girls... notice the white fluffy animals are not rats, but rather Roxie's really cute puppies. They also are a regular at Wednesday night community!



1 comment:
I'm diggin' the slide show..almost as much as I dig our community
Post a Comment